If you wish to delight all of your colleagues with a tasty christmas present, here is a simple recipe for a huge amount of cookies:
- 3000g of flour
- 1000g of sugar
- 20 eggs (approx. 1200g)
- 200g of chocolate
- 1500g of butter
- Heat the oven to 190° C (375° F)
- In a large bowl, mix sugar, butter and eggs with an electric mixer on medium speed or mix with a spoon until well blended
- Stir in flour and chocolate
- Scoop tablespoon balls of dough with about 5cm (2 inches) spacing onto an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until light brown (the center will remain soft). Let cool for 1 to 2 minutes; then remove from cookie sheet. Cool on wire rack.
*Sankey diagram created with e!Sankey