Join the team and make a difference!
To support our team in Reutlingen we are currently looking for a fulltime:
You want to develop the future with us? You want to help us take our software solutions to the next level?
Apply today, providing your CV and Cover Letter as well as your availability.
Your tasks as Accountant:
- Responsible preparation of monthly, quarterly and annual financial statements with consolidation and consolidated financial statements
- Responsibility compliance with almost closing processes
- Clarification of tax and commercial law issues with our tax advisors and auditors
- Active involvement in the organizational and technical development/expansion of accounting processes and organization
- Establishment of in-house accounting and significant participation in the introduction of ERP systems, e.g. Microsoft Business Central or Oracle Netsuite
- Establishment of accounting principles and revenue recognition policy as well as harmonization of the content of the accounting systems in the subsidiaries
- Implementation and documentation of intercompany accounting and documentation, capitalization of own work and valuation work in progress
- Assumption of accounting tasks and execution of tax and statistical reports.
- Special projects
- Team responsibility Accounting
- Preparing tax returns
- Contact person for all accounting issues for our specialist departments and subsidiaries
- Contact person for all sales tax issues
- Business administration degree or commercial training with a focus on accounting/taxes and a degree as a balance sheet accountant
- At least 7 years of professional experience with team responsibility in a fast-growing company in the digital environment
- Closing reliability
- Analytical skills, structured and independent work, team player
- Private equity experience desirable
- Strengths in process organization
- Financial statement security, HRB, good IFRS knowledge, very good knowledge of tax law
- Several years of experience software companies and their specifics revenue recognition
- Very good English language skills, good communication and presentation skills
- Working in a team of highly motivated specialists
- Great work environment in an established and successful software enterprise
- A Long-term career perspective with the leading provider of product conformity and compliance solutions
- Exciting challenges and great projects for top clients all over the world
- Modern workplace in a sustainable office building
- Complementary beverages and fruit