Join the team and make a difference!
To support our team we are currently looking for a:
Compliance Service Expert (m/f/d)
You want to develop the future with us? You want to help us take our software solutions to the next level?
Apply today, providing your CV and Cover Letter as well as your availability and salary expectations.
You comprehend complex issues quickly? You have an eye for detail? The customer is front and center of everything you do? You always listen attentively? You have great organizational skills and stay on top of things even in stressful phases? Then you are a good fit for us!
For our international team with locations in Reutlingen (headquarters), Hamburg, Munich, Vienna, and Ann Arbor/USA, we are looking for a highly motivated and qualified colleague to join our team of Compliance Service Experts with immediate effect.
- You are the face to the customer, their consultant and contact person.
- You comprehend and understand the customers’ needs and their business value and ensure that the requirements are carried into the company.
- You know how to highlight the company's value proposition and you’re a rock star when it comes presales activities, customer workshops, or trainings.
- You are responsible for the execution of compliance service projects, from kick-off to successful completion.
- You integrate external service partners in project processing and manage their contribution to success.
You are a good fit for us if:
- You have successfully completed your studies in business, engineering, or natural sciences
- You ideally have background knowledge of environmental and product-related legislation such as REACH, RoHS, ELV, or Conflict Minerals
- You can quickly familiarize yourself with new topics
- You already have industry knowledge in the automotive sector / IMDS, in the electronics sector, or from medical technology sector
- You are experienced in business process outsourcing, ideally in an IT-related context
- You are proficient with the MS office suite and can learn to use new IT solutions and systems quickly
- You have excellent communication and moderation skills at various business levels
- You communicate business fluently in German and fluently in English
What we offer you:
- Working in a diverse and dynamic business environment with a great team of highly skilled professionals
- Exciting projects for customers around the world
- Good training and development opportunities
- Modern working environment (excellent IT infrastructure and height-adjustable desks)
- Attractive company pension plan
- Family-friendly work arrangements with flexible working hours, part-time and mobile working options