Customer Success Manager (m/f/d)
To strengthen our team in Reutlingen, Hamburg, Berlin or Munich we are looking for a Customer Success Manager (m/f/d) to join us in January 2024
- All Locations
- Customer Office
- Employment Type
iPointSoftware by passion, sustainability by conviction
That's what drives us.
We are the best partner for digitalized life cycles of truly sustainable products.
Why iPoint is the best choice for youCompliance AND Sustainability – we can do both.
Many competitors know this and envy us because of it
Work where you want
Whether you work from a mobile office or abroad, location-independent working models are our standard
Empowering working environment
The leadership team has a collaborative, authentic style that provides a framework that allows for autonomy, whilst always been available for support and guidance.
Work with a high-performing, passionate team that likes to have a good time along the way
You are worth it
Fair and competitive salary and benefits
We are growing. And so are you
We support you with your personalized career journey, in hitting your professional development goals and your vision for life
We use events to celebrate successes together with employees from all departments
- Degree in Business Administration, Economics, Communication, Science, or alike
- Proven experience as a Customer Success Manager or similar role
- Proven ability to understand new software solutions and be able to provide this knowledge to our customers
- Strong customer orientation, very good communication skills and some negotiation skills
- Solution-oriented and structured way of working
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Provide business, technical and product knowledge in support of post sales activities to ensure customer satisfaction
- Help clients maximize their value from the iPoint solutions by aiding their understanding of our existing and new product features and functionality, and how they can contribute to their business growth
- Facilitate a good working relationship between customer and support organization to ensure client issues and escalations are resolved in a timely manner
- Develop healthy customer relationships, building trust and transparency
- Act as customer advocates internally while encouraging customer retention and helping to identify upselling opportunities
We use digitalization to bring about sustainable change. With our expert software and services, we support global players like BASF, Becton Dickinson, Emerson, Ford, Logitech, Magna, Osram, Roche, and Toyota, in creating sustainable and legally compliant products worldwide.
With passion and conviction, we stand by our customers as a reliable partner and support their strategic sustainability goals. These are great goals to achieve.
Which is why our growing team of 170+ experts needs you, your skills, and your enthusiasm!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Check out all our job offers here!