Customer Success Specialist (m/f/d)
To support our US Team in the Detroit Area we are currently looking for a Customer Success Specialist (m/f/d)
- Ann Arbor
- Customer Center
- Employment Type
What we offer
- A secure, long-term position with the global market leader for product compliance and sustainability solutions
- The opportunity to contribute your own ideas and play a decisive role in shaping the service provided to US customers
- Creative company culture with flat hierarchies
- Flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
- Individual training budget
- Company pension plan
- Bachelor Degree or comparable education in Communications, Business or relevant area
- Proven experience as a Customer Success Manager or similar role for more than 3 years
- Proven ability to understand new software solutions and be able to provide this knowledge to our customers
- Experience working in either Automotive or Electronics organizations will be advantageous
- Highly organized, analytical and goal-oriented approach
- Exceptional ability to communicate and foster positive business relationships
- Fluent verbal and written English skills, German skills are a plus
- Provide business, technical and product knowledge in support of post sales activities to ensure customer satisfaction
- Help clients maximize their value from the iPoint solutions by aiding their understanding of our existing and new product features and functionality, and how they can contribute to their business growth
- Facilitate a good working relationship between customer and support organization to ensure client issues and escalations are resolved in a timely manner
- Develop healthy customer relationships, building trust and transparency
- Act as customer advocates internally while encouraging customer retention and helping to identify upselling opportunities
iPoint: Software by passion, sustainability by conviction
How can we use today's technologies to leave an economically prosperous, sustainable and just world for future generations?
This question drives us at iPoint. We use digitalization to bring about sustainable change. With our software and services, we help companies around the globe to create products that are safe for people and the environment, reduce the consumption of natural raw materials, digitalize and sustainably design the lifecycles of their products, while complying with legal requirements. With passion and conviction, we stand by our customers as a reliable partner and support their strategic sustainability goals.
These are great goals to achieve. Which is why we are growing rapidly and need you, your skills, and your enthusiasm.
Join the team and make a difference!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Check out all our job offers here!