Senior Architect (m/f/d)
As a Senior Architect you will drive the development of a state of the art Entreprise level Software Architecture here at iPoint.
- Product & Technology Office
- Employment Type
iPointSoftware by passion, sustainability by conviction- That's what drives us.
We are the best partner for digitalized life cycles of truly sustainable products.
Why iPoint is the best choice for youWork where you want
Whether you work from a mobile office or abroad, location-independent working models are our standard
You are worth it
Competitive salary and benefits plus 30 days of vacation
Compliance AND Sustainability – we can do both.
Many competitors know this and envy us because of it
- Extensive knowledge of the importance of fostering a strategic software architecture 5-7 years
- Previous Experience in strategic Solutions Architecture, ideally in a data service domain
- Extensive knowledge in managing microservices, data management technologies
- Experience in Building public cloud security architectures while considering compliance controls
- Proficient use of English is a must, German would be a plus
- You will help us lift the state of the art software architecture
- You exceed in a strong communication with various stakeholders on multiple levels
- A constructive but reliant defence of strategies needs is one of your vital tasks
- You will make sure that architectural vision will be considered in our agile organization
We use digitalization to bring about sustainable change. With our expert software and services, we support global players like BASF, Becton Dickinson, Emerson, Ford, Logitech, Magna, Osram, Roche, and Toyota, in creating sustainable and legally compliant products worldwide.
With passion and conviction, we stand by our customers as a reliable partner and support their strategic sustainability goals. These are great goals to achieve.
Which is why our growing team of 170+ experts needs you, your skills, and your enthusiasm!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Check out all our job offers here!