Expert Technical Documentation (m/f/d)
To strengthen our team we are looking for a Expert Technical Documentation (m/f/d)
- All Locations
- Product & Technology Office
- Employment Type
iPointSoftware by passion, sustainability by conviction
That's what drives us.
We are the best partner für digitalized life cycles of truly sustainable products.
Why iPoint is the best choice for youCompliance AND Sustainability – we can do both.
Many competitors know this and envy us because of it
Work where you want
Whether you work from a mobile office or abroad, location-independent working models are our standard
Empowering working environment
The leadership team has a collaborative, authentic style that provides a framework that allows for autonomy, whilst always been available for support and guidance.
Work with a high-performing, passionate team that likes to have a good time along the way
You are worth it
Fair and competitive salary and benefits
We are growing. And so are you
We support you with your personalized career journey, in hitting your professional development goals and your vision for life
We use events to celebrate successes together with employees from all departments
- Degree in the field of technical documentation or equivalent qualification
- At least 2 years of professional experience in the field of technical documentation
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills
- Ability to work independently and in an agile manner
- Excellent written and spoken German and English language skills
- Basic Knowledge of HTML, Flare, Confluence, JIRA and Whatfix an advantage
- Conception, creation and implementation of user documentation in close coordination with product managers, product owners and developers
- Continuous improvement and standardization of processes and workflows, quality assurance in technical documentation
- Promoting the discipline of technical writing, position and strengthen the team within the company
- Training employees in writing standards and processes, guiding and supporting them in the creation of user documentation
- Independently research new content and its form of presentation
We use digitalization to bring about sustainable change. With our expert software and services, we support global players like BASF, Becton Dickinson, Emerson, Ford, Logitech, Magna, Osram, Roche, and Toyota, in creating sustainable and legally compliant products worldwide.
With passion and conviction, we stand by our customers as a reliable partner and support their strategic sustainability goals. These are great goals to achieve.
Which is why our growing team of 170+ experts needs you, your skills, and your enthusiasm!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Check out all our job offers here!