FP&A Manager (m/f/d)
To strengthen our team in Reutlingen, Munich, Berlin or Hamburg we are looking for a FP&A Manager (m/f/d)
- All Locations
- Financial Office
- Employment Type
What we offer
- A secure, long-term position with the global market leader for product compliance and sustainability solutions
- Individual training budget
- Flexible working hours and the option of a home office
- Company pension plan
- Sports events & sports facilities as well as company events
- Company parking and lockable bicycle storage facilities
- Meal allowance, free drinks, fresh fruit & much more
- Bachelor´s degree in Business, Controlling, Corporate Finance
- 3-5 years of Finance experience with exposures to different areas (business analysis, accounting, FP&A etc.) in SaaS Business/E-commerce/Online Businesses
- Proven experience in leading sophisticated and dynamic FC Models
- Outstanding technical skills with MS Excel, ERP
- Excellent written and verbal German (native) /English communication and presentation skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, hands-on
- Owning all processes for Financial Planning, Forecasting and Budgeting for iPoints Business
- Preparing Business Performance Updates and Financial Outlook to Senior Management Team an CFO
- Supporting the monthly close process for Revenue which includes month end reviews and analysis
- Acting as partner to the business that helps to drive management decisions by providing a clear understanding of the value of investments and business decisions:
- Ability to challenge based on detailed understanding of metrics and dynamics in SaaS B2B business
- Preparing of board presentations
- Set up company wide planning & FC-processes, continuously finding opportunities to automate and streamline financial processes to reduce cycle time in all operations planning processes
- Financial sparring partner for cross department ad hoc analysis and strategic projects
iPoint: Software by passion, sustainability by conviction
How can we use today's technologies to leave an economically prosperous, sustainable and just world for future generations?
This question drives us at iPoint. We use digitalization to bring about sustainable change. With our software and services, we help companies around the globe to create products that are safe for people and the environment, reduce the consumption of natural raw materials, digitalize and sustainably design the lifecycles of their products, while complying with legal requirements. With passion and conviction, we stand by our customers as a reliable partner and support their strategic sustainability goals.
These are great goals to achieve. Which is why we are growing rapidly and need you, your skills, and your enthusiasm.
Join the team and make a difference!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Check out all our job offers here!