Head of Quality Assurance (m/f/d)
To strengthen our team in Reutlingen, Hamburg, Berlin, Munich or remotely we are looking for a Head of Quality Assurance (m/f/d)
- All Locations
- Product & Technology Office
- Employment Type
iPointSoftware by passion, sustainability by conviction
That's what drives us.
We are the best partner für digitalized life cycles of truly sustainable products.
Why iPoint is the best choice for youWell-known customers
Our customers include Fortune 500 companies such as Mercedes-Benz, Bosch, Becton Dickinson, Emerson, Ford, Magna, Osram, Toyota, Jabra Logitech who have been working with us for years
Compliance AND Sustainability – we can do both.
Many competitors know this and envy us because of it
Working independent of time and place
Structure your work in a way that suits your life best
Empowering working environment
The leadership team has a collaborative, authentic style that provides a framework that allows for autonomy, whilst always been available for support and guidance.
Work with a high-performing, passionate team that likes to have a good time along the way
You are worth it
Fair and competitive salary and benefits
We are growing. And so are you
We support you with your personalized career journey, in hitting your professional development goals and your vision for life
We use events to celebrate successes together with employees from all departments
- Completed studies or training in the field of computer science
- Experience in software quality assurance and test automation
- Knowledge in the areas of API testing, load/performance testing and/or security
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
- Goal-oriented, result- and solution-oriented way of working
- Team player and strong communicator
- Establish processes and tests and enable developers to develop in a test-driven way
- Plan and implement acceptance criteria, automated test cases and regression test packs
- Develop measures to improve the quality of software quality control processes
- Test and qualify/accept all aspects of the software such as functionality, usability, security, compatibility, reliability and performance
- Analyzing, reproducing, reporting, detecting and tracking software defects to identify critical bugs
- Preparation and execution of automated tests
iPoint: Software by passion, sustainability by conviction
How can we use today's technologies to leave an economically prosperous, sustainable and just world for future generations?
This question drives us at iPoint. We use digitalization to bring about sustainable change. With our software and services, we help companies around the globe to create products that are safe for people and the environment, reduce the consumption of natural raw materials, digitalize and sustainably design the lifecycles of their products, while complying with legal requirements. With passion and conviction, we stand by our customers as a reliable partner and support their strategic sustainability goals.
These are great goals to achieve. Which is why we are growing rapidly and need you, your skills, and your enthusiasm.
Join the team and make a difference!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Check out all our job offers here!