Join the team and make a difference!
To support our team in Hamburg, Reutlingen, Munich or Berlin we are currently looking for a fulltime:
Junior Consultant for Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) (f/m/d)
You want to develop the future with us? You want to help us take our software solutions to the next level?
Apply today, providing your CV and Cover Letter as well as your availability.
- Conducting life cycle assessments through modeling, research, evaluation and documentation.
- Implementation of resource efficiency projects
- Collaboration in research projects
- Support in software testing and customer support (Umberto)
- First experience in the field of life cycle assessment (studies/internships).
- Experience in the industry or in consulting companies is an advantage
- Ability to transfer knowledge
- Structured way of working
- Basic knowledge in the fields of LCA, PEF, EPD, Circularity
- and related methods
- Experience in the use of LCA software
- A career with purpose
- A secure, long-term position with the global market leader for product compliance and sustainability solutions
- The opportunity to contribute your own ideas and play a decisive role in shaping our products