Netsuite Specialist (m/f/d)
To strengthen our Team in Reutlingen, Hamburg, Berlin or Munich we are looking for a Netsuite Specialist (m/f/d)
- All Locations
- Financial Office
- Employment Type
What we offer
- A secure, long-term position with the global market leader for product compliance and sustainability solutions
- Individual training budget
- Flexible working hours and the option of a home office
- Company pension plan
- Sports events & sports facilities as well as company events
- Company parking and lockable bicycle storage facilities
- Meal allowance, free drinks, fresh fruit & much more
- Studying Economics or Informatik with strong economic background or comparable
- ERP Product Owner, ERP Consultant or Analyst with prior experience of Oracle Netsuite ERP
- Experience in rollout of NetSuite in a Leading Role
- Strong knowledge of Agile methodology
- In depth knowledge of all NetSuite modules (Accounting,Finance, Project, CRM, Advance Revenue Recognition; Subscription;etc)
- Hands-on and solution orientated
- Excellent communication and stakeholder engagement skills
- Very good command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Define, plan and execute the Netsuite project roadmap in order to set-up, improve and enhance the solution on group level
- Collaborate with key stakeholders in Finance and Operations to understand requirements and translate to the Netsuite ERP solution
- Deliver projects for Netsuite optimisation, implement new modules, set up Netsuite integrations, deploy Netsuite to other entities as the company upscales.
- Provide Netsuite ERP support and administration
iPoint: Software by passion, sustainability by conviction
How can we use today's technologies to leave an economically prosperous, sustainable and just world for future generations?
This question drives us at iPoint. We use digitalization to bring about sustainable change. With our software and services, we help companies around the globe to create products that are safe for people and the environment, reduce the consumption of natural raw materials, digitalize and sustainably design the lifecycles of their products, while complying with legal requirements. With passion and conviction, we stand by our customers as a reliable partner and support their strategic sustainability goals.
These are great goals to achieve. Which is why we are growing rapidly and need you, your skills, and your enthusiasm.
Join the team and make a difference!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Check out all our job offers here!