Office Manager (m/f/d) | part-time
To strengthen our team in Reutlingen, Hamburg, Berlin or Munich we are looking for an Office Manager (m/f/d) in part-time (20 hours/week) with a focus on accounting
- Financial Office
- Employment Type
iPointSoftware by passion, sustainability by conviction
That's what drives us.
We are the best partner for digitalized life cycles of truly sustainable products.
Why iPoint is the best choice for youCompliance AND Sustainability – we can do both.
Many competitors know this and envy us because of it
Work where you want
Whether you work from a mobile office or abroad, location-independent working models are our standard.
Empowering working environment
The leadership team has a collaborative, authentic style that provides a framework that allows for autonomy, whilst always been available for support and guidance.
Work with a high-performing, passionate team that likes to have a good time along the way
You are worth it
Fair and competitive salary and benefits
We are growing. And so are you
We support you with your personalized career journey, in hitting your professional development goals and your vision for life
We use events to celebrate successes together with employees from all departments
- University degree (Bachelor) in communication sciences, business administration or a similar course of study
- Extensive experience as a Customer Success Manager or in a similar position
- Proven ability to understand new software solutions and pass this knowledge on to our customers
- Strong customer orientation, very good communication skills and some negotiation skills
- Solution-oriented and structured way of working
- Very good written and spoken German and English skills
- Provide business, technical, and product knowledge to support post-sales activities to ensure customer satisfaction
- Help customers maximize their value from iPoint solutions by helping them understand our existing and new product features and functionality and how they can help grow their business
- Facilitate a good working relationship between the customer and the support department to ensure customer concerns and escalation cases are resolved in a timely manner
- Develop healthy customer relationships, building trust and transparency
- Act as an internal account manager while fostering customer loyalty and identifying upselling opportunities
We use digitalization to bring about sustainable change. With our expert software and services, we support global players like BASF, Becton Dickinson, Emerson, Ford, Logitech, Magna, Osram, Roche, and Toyota, in creating sustainable and legally compliant products worldwide.
With passion and conviction, we stand by our customers as a reliable partner and support their strategic sustainability goals. These are great goals to achieve.
Which is why our growing team of 170+ experts needs you, your skills, and your enthusiasm!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Check out all our job offers here!