Project Controller (m/f/d)
To strengthen our team in Germany we are looking for a Project Controller (m/f/d), starting immediately and initially limited for 6 months.
- All Locations
- Customer Center
- Employment Type
What we offer
- A secure, long-term position with the global market leader for product compliance and sustainability solutions
- Individual training budget
- Flexible working hours and the option of a home office
- Company pension plan
- Sports events & sports facilities as well as company events
- Company parking and lockable bicycle storage facilities
- Meal allowance, free drinks, fresh fruit & much more
- Completed studies in the field of business administration or economics/finance or a comparable education
- Experience working in a project coordination or similar role, ideally within a Software company.
- Understanding of project management processes and experience of project budget management.
- Proficient in MS Office mandatory, especially Excel
- Very good command of the English language, both written and spoken
- Coordinate Project budget management across the project portfolio – coordinating order deliverables, project milestones, budget spend, forecasts and actuals spend. Identifying and forecasting variances to the plan
- Creation of budget material and participation in regular project update meetings, capturing changes, updating impacted systems and cascading information to impacted stakeholders in Finance and other teams
- Monitor project deliveries v’s planned and proactively work with Project teams to keep tasks moving (avoiding any unnecessary delays)
- Monitor support ticket queue, chase up pending actions and creation of customer level reports on open tickets
iPoint: Software by passion, sustainability by conviction
How can we use today's technologies to leave an economically prosperous, sustainable and just world for future generations?
This question drives us at iPoint. We use digitalization to bring about sustainable change. With our software and services, we help companies around the globe to create products that are safe for people and the environment, reduce the consumption of natural raw materials, digitalize and sustainably design the lifecycles of their products, while complying with legal requirements. With passion and conviction, we stand by our customers as a reliable partner and support their strategic sustainability goals.
These are great goals to achieve. Which is why we are growing rapidly and need you, your skills, and your enthusiasm.
Join the team and make a difference!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Check out all our job offers here!