Join the team and make a difference!
To support our team in Reutlingen, Munich, Berlin or Hamburg we are currently looking for a fulltime:
Projectmanager ReDiBlock (m/f/d)
You want to develop the future with us? You want to help us take our software solutions to the next level?
Apply today, providing your CV and Cover Letter as well as your availability.
In the project "Resource Conservation through Blockchain Approaches for the Circular Economy" (ReDiBlock), we are researching and redesigning a blockchain infrastructure that meets the requirements of a sustainable economy and society and increases the efficiency of the circular economy. Here, specific use cases are identified with practical partners from industry and science and implemented in real terms in their value chains. This allows us to track the life cycle of raw materials and products, from mining to end-of-life, reduce costs and implement sustainability aspects.
This role is a great fit, if you:
- have a degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or a related field
- 3+ years of experience in project management or business analysis, ideally in an IT related field
- excellent communication and moderation skills on different business levels
- have worked side-by-side with product management, pre-sales or software development continuously improving features and use cases
- strong written and verbal English skills, German skills are a plus
- You have a university degree in economics, environmental sciences, engineering or computer science.
- You bring knowledge in one of the following topics: Circular Economy, Life Cycle Assessment or Blockchain/Distributed Ledger or Software Development.
- You have experience in project management or in organizing and leading projects.
- You have presentation skills, good international communication skills at all company levels and a team player mentality.
- Entrepreneurial thinking and organizational skills are among your strengths.
- Structured introduction to circular economy and/or IT project management / blockchain and ongoing coaching as needed.
- Collaboration in a dedicated team of experienced project managers
- Friendly working environment in a very successful software company
- Exciting challenges and interesting projects for top national and international companies from various industries
- A secure, long-term position with the world market leader for product compliance and sustainability solutions
- Attractive company pension plan
- Company sports offers, fresh fruit every day and coffee as much as you can drink