Regulatory Compliance Expert (m/f/d)
To strengthen our team in Reutlingen, Hamburg, Berlin or Munich we are looking for a Regulatory Compliance Expert (m/f/d) to join us in January 2024
- All Locations
- Product & Technology Office
- Employment Type
iPointSoftware by passion, sustainability by conviction
That's what drives us.
We are the best partner für digitalized life cycles of truly sustainable products.
Why iPoint is the best choice for youCompliance AND Sustainability – we can do both.
Many competitors know this and envy us because of it
Work where you want
Whether you work from a mobile office or abroad, location-independent working models are our standard.
Empowering working environment
The leadership team has a collaborative, authentic style that provides a framework that allows for autonomy, whilst always been available for support and guidance.
Work with a high-performing, passionate team that likes to have a good time along the way
You are worth it
Fair and competitive salary and benefits
We are growing. And so are you
We support you with your personalized career journey, in hitting your professional development goals and your vision for life
We use events to celebrate successes together with employees from all departments
- You have a degree in chemistry, chemical engineering or a related field or experience in the area of material compliance
- You may have already gained some work experience in the field, preferably as a student trainee
- You may already have knowledge of environmental and product-related legislation such as REACH, RoHS, ELV, California Proposition 65 or GADSL as well as industry-specific knowledge (e.g. automotive and electronics industry)
- You have the ability to work independently and have a team player mentality
- You have a meticulous work attitude with an eye for detail
- You take responsibility for creating the content of iPoint compliance checks and maintaining substance data
- You track and understand changes in global substance regulations
- You take responsibility for the quality and timely delivery of restriction checks and implementation of changes
- You support iPoint customer experts in answering customer questions
- You understand customer needs and business processes to ensure that the solution provided meets customer requirements
- You conduct customer trainings and
- You attend customer meetings and events to keep up to date with any changes in such things as legislation and restrictions
- You will work with iPoint product management to ensure that the solution offered remains up-to-date
We use digitalization to bring about sustainable change. With our expert software and services, we support global players like BASF, Becton Dickinson, Emerson, Ford, Logitech, Magna, Osram, Roche, and Toyota, in creating sustainable and legally compliant products worldwide.
With passion and conviction, we stand by our customers as a reliable partner and support their strategic sustainability goals. These are great goals to achieve.
Which is why our growing team of 170+ experts needs you, your skills, and your enthusiasm!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Check out all our job offers here!