Research Manager in the field of Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) (m/f/d)
To strengthen our team in Reutlingen, Berlin, München, Hamburg or Vienna we are looking for a Research Manager in the field of Life Cycle Assessment (LCA) (m/f/d)
- All Locations
- Product & Technology Office
- Employment Type
iPointSoftware by passion, sustainability by conviction
That's what drives us.
We are the best partner für digitalized life cycles of truly sustainable products.
Why iPoint is the best choice for youWell-known customers
Our customers include Fortune 500 companies such as Mercedes-Benz, Bosch, Becton Dickinson, Emerson, Ford, Magna, Osram, Toyota, Jabra Logitech who have been working with us for years
Compliance AND Sustainability – we can do both.
Many competitors know this and envy us because of it
Working independent of time and place
Structure your work in a way that suits your life best
Empowering working environment
The leadership team has a collaborative, authentic style that provides a framework that allows for autonomy, whilst always been available for support and guidance.
Work with a high-performing, passionate team that likes to have a good time along the way
You are worth it
Fair and competitive salary and benefits
We are growing. And so are you
We support you with your personalized career journey, in hitting your professional development goals and your vision for life
We use events to celebrate successes together with employees from all departments
- University degree in engineering or environmental and sustainability sciences
- Experience in project management mandatory
- Experience in LCA (life cycle assessment) an advantage
- Strong ability for systemic, solution-oriented and preventive thinking as well as a high degree of organizational skills, reliability
- Independent and self-reliant working style with strong communication skills
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Independent project management of national and EU research projects, between industry and academia
- Research and analysis on the following focus areas: Circular Economy & Digitalization, Industry 4.0, Resource Efficiency, and currently Battery Recycling, Digital Product Passport, Product Environmental Footprint etc.
- Performing life cycle assessments using our modeling software.
- Active participation in requirements management and software development, Active collaboration with product management.
- Implementation of Data Science in Life Cycle Assessment
We use digitalization to bring about sustainable change. With our expert software and services, we support global players like BASF, Becton Dickinson, Emerson, Ford, Logitech, Magna, Osram, Roche, and Toyota, in creating sustainable and legally compliant products worldwide.
With passion and conviction, we stand by our customers as a reliable partner and support their strategic sustainability goals. These are great goals to achieve.
Which is why our growing team of 170+ experts needs you, your skills, and your enthusiasm!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Check out all our job offers here!