Sales Manager Backoffice (m/w/d)
To strengthen our team in Reutlingen, Hamburg, Berlin or Munich we are looking for a Sales Manager Backoffice (m/f/d)
- All Locations
- Revenue Office
- Employment Type
iPointSoftware by passion, sustainability by conviction
That's what drives us.
We are the best partner für digitalized life cycles of truly sustainable products.
Why iPoint is the best choice for youWell-known customers
Well-known customers have been working closely with us for years
Compliance AND Sustainability – we can do both.
Many competitors know this and envy us because of it
Work where you want
Whether you work from a mobile office or abroad, location-independent working models are our standard.
Empowering working environment
The leadership team has a collaborative, authentic style that provides a framework that allows for autonomy, whilst always been available for support and guidance.
Work with a high-performing, passionate team that likes to have a good time along the way
You are worth it
Fair and competitive salary and benefits
We are growing. And so are you
We support you with your personalized career journey, in hitting your professional development goals and your vision for life
We use events to celebrate successes together with employees from all departments
- You have studied business administration, business management or similar
- You had contact with the software or IT sector on the whole
- You are an open-minded, curious person with an affinity for sales
- You think in a customer-oriented way and are basically empathetic
- You work in an organized and structured manner and are able to think outside the box
- You are happy to work as an interface between different teams
- Processing of incoming inquiries regarding eSankey, Umberto, SuHu
- Support in sales-promoting campaigns (customer journeys; lead to booking)
- Support in the implementation of marketing and software projects
- Coordination of training appointments
- Definition and documentation of templates and processes
- Creation of reports/reporting/evaluations
We use digitalization to bring about sustainable change. With our expert software and services, we support global players like BASF, Becton Dickinson, Emerson, Ford, Logitech, Magna, Osram, Roche, and Toyota, in creating sustainable and legally compliant products worldwide.
With passion and conviction, we stand by our customers as a reliable partner and support their strategic sustainability goals. These are great goals to achieve.
Which is why our growing team of 170+ experts needs you, your skills, and your enthusiasm!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Check out all our job offers here!