Apprenticeship IT Specialist Application Development (m/f/d)
To strengthen our team in Reutlingen, we are looking for a trainee in the field of IT specialist for application development (m/f/d).
- Product & Technology Office
- Employment Type
iPointSoftware by passion, sustainability by conviction
That's what drives us.
We are the best partner for digitized life cycles of truly sustainable products
Why iPoint is the best choice for youLong-term prospects
We offer you a secure and long-term position with the global market leader for product conformity and sustainability solutions.
Whether mobile office or working abroad - location-independent working models are standard with us.
Your exams come first: we support you with reduced working hours and special leave.
Empowering working environment
Through precise support we are always at your side and always there for you.
With us you will find the perfect balance between team orientation and independence.
We are growing. And so are you
Your (further) development is important to us.
We use events to celebrate successes together with employees from all departments.
- Secondary school leaving certificate with very good grades or a good (technical) college entrance qualification
- Technical interest and a good understanding of mathematics and logical relationships
- Ideally first programming skills
- Good expression in speech and writing as well as good English skills
- Willingness to learn and commitment
- Planning and configuration of IT systems according to customer requirements
- Tests and adjustments to existing applications, development of user-friendly interfaces
- Isolation and elimination of malfunctions and errors through the use of expert and diagnostic systems
- Troubleshooting and training of users
We use digitalization to bring about sustainable change. With our expert software and services, we support global players like BASF, Becton Dickinson, Emerson, Ford, Logitech, Magna, Osram, Roche, and Toyota, in creating sustainable and legally compliant products worldwide.
With passion and conviction, we stand by our customers as a reliable partner and support their strategic sustainability goals. These are great goals to achieve.
Which is why our growing team of 170+ experts needs you, your skills, and your enthusiasm!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Check out all our job offers here!