Join the team and make a difference!
To support our team in Reutlingen, Munich, Berlin or Hamburg we are currently looking for a fulltime:
Senior IT Project Manager (m/f/d)
You're a natural born organizer and sparrings partner for the customer? Even in busy stages of a project you keep your cool and you know what to do next? Then you're the right fit for us.
Apply today, providing your CV and Cover Letter as well as your availability.
- Planning and executing software development projects for our national and international customers in various industries
- Defining product requirements including regular project coordination with product management and product owner, taking into account customer requirements
- Coordinating the requirements with the customer, organizing kick-off events and presentations to the customer
- Preparing status reports, monitoring process compliance as well as service alignment within project controlling
- Escalation and de-escalation management
Your ideal profile:
- Knowledge in software development and in agile project management methods
- A minimum of 3 years of proven experience as a Project Manager in the field of IT
- Professional expertise in the compliance environment as well as in the field of product compliance (REACH, RoHS, IMDS) is desirable
- Stress resistance and assertiveness
- Good presentation skills and international communication skills at all management levels as well as team player mentality
- Entrepreneurial spirit and organizational skills
- Goal-oriented and cooperative behavior as well as analytical skills to solve complex problems
- Fluency in spoken and written English
- Working in highly motivated project teams
- Great work environment in an established, successful and owner-managed software enterprise
- Exciting challenges and great projects for top clients all over the world
- Modern workplace in a sustainable office building
- Complimentary beverages and fruit