Solution Consultant Product Sustainability (m/f/d)
To strengthen our team in Reutlingen, Munich, Berlin, Hamburg or Vienna we are looking for a Solution Consultant Product Sustainability (m/f/d)
- Ann Arbor
- Revenue Office
- Employment Type
iPointSoftware by passion, sustainability by conviction
That's what drives us.
We are the best partner für digitalized life cycles of truly sustainable products.
Why iPoint is the best choice for youWell-known customers
Our customers include Fortune 500 companies such as Mercedes-Benz, Bosch, Becton Dickinson, Emerson, Ford, Magna, Osram, Toyota, Jabra Logitech who have been working with us for years
Compliance AND Sustainability – we can do both.
Many competitors know this and envy us because of it
Working independent of time and place
Structure your work in a way that suits your life best
Empowering working environment
The leadership team has a collaborative, authentic style that provides a framework that allows for autonomy, whilst always been available for support and guidance.
Work with a high-performing, passionate team that likes to have a good time along the way
You are worth it
Fair and performance-based salary
We are growing. And so are you
We support you with your personalized career journey, in hitting your professional development goals and your vision for life.
We will make your success known through enhanced visibility, while making sure your success will have a positive ripple effect for future.
- University degree in business administration, natural sciences or computer science
- Good process and industry knowledge in the area of sustainability and compliance
- Knowledge of the legal and industry-specific background with a focus on the automotive sector
- Good knowledge of carbon footprint calculations with a focus on Scope 3
- Presentation skills and the ability to explain complex issues simply
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Inspiring and educating customers and prospects on their journey towards the Net Zero goal through CO2e calculation with iPoint's proven sustainability and compliance technology.
- Collaboration between product management and sales to communicate customer use cases for an optimal solution
- Preparing value-based presentations as a pre-sales representative
- Conducting RFIs/RFQs based on iPoint's feature and function input as part of the sales team
- Conducting customer-specific product presentations and thorough gathering of customer requirements
- Analysing and implementing customer requirements on iPoint solutions
- Monitoring market requirements and analysing the regulatory environment together with experienced iPoint experts
- Continuously liaising closely with product management to ensure sales documentation is constantly updated
We use digitalization to bring about sustainable change. With our expert software and services, we support global players like BASF, Becton Dickinson, Emerson, Ford, Logitech, Magna, Osram, Roche, and Toyota, in creating sustainable and legally compliant products worldwide.
With passion and conviction, we stand by our customers as a reliable partner and support their strategic sustainability goals. These are great goals to achieve.
Which is why our growing team of 170+ experts needs you, your skills, and your enthusiasm!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Check out all our job offers here!