Teamlead Regulatory Compliance (m/f/d)
To strengthen our team in Reutlingen, Hamburg, Berlin, Munich, Vienna or Detroit we are looking for a Team Lead Regulatory Compliance (m/f/d)
- All Locations
- Customer Center
- Employment Type
iPointSoftware by passion, sustainability by conviction
That's what drives us.
We are the best partner für digitalized life cycles of truly sustainable products.
Why iPoint is the best choice for youWell-known customers
Our customers include Fortune 500 companies such as Mercedes-Benz, Bosch, Becton Dickinson, Emerson, Ford, Magna, Osram, Toyota, Jabra Logitech who have been working with us for years
Compliance AND Sustainability – we can do both.
Many competitors know this and envy us because of it
Working independent of time and place
Structure your work in a way that suits your life best
Empowering working environment
The leadership team has a collaborative, authentic style that provides a framework that allows for autonomy, whilst always been available for support and guidance.
Work with a high-performing, passionate team that likes to have a good time along the way
You are worth it
Fair and competitive salary and benefits
We are growing. And so are you
We support you with your personalized career journey, in hitting your professional development goals and your vision for life
We use events to celebrate successes together with employees from all departments
- Degree in chemistry, chemical engineering, or related field or experience in the area of compliance regulation
- At least 3 years of professional experience in the business world
- In-depth knowledge of environmental and product-related legislation such as REACH, RoHS, ELV, California Proposition 65, or GADSL and sector-specific knowledge (e.g. automotive and electronics industry)
- Ability to work autonomously, team player mentality
- Diligent work attitude with an eye for detail
- Experience in leading a team
- Customer Focus
- Leading a team of regulatory compliance experts
- Taking responsibility for iPoint’s compliance checks and substance data
- Tracking and understanding of changes to global substance regulation requirements
- Being responsible for quality and on-time delivery of restriction checks and implementation of changes
- Support iPoint’s customer facing experts in answering customer requests
- Comprehend customers´ needs and business processes to ensure the offered solution matches customers’ requirements
- Give customer trainings and participate in workshops
- Attend supplier days, industry meetings and events to keep up with changes to all information related to e.g. legislation and restrictions
- Work together with iPoint product management to ensure the offered solution remains up to date
iPoint: Software by passion, sustainability by conviction
How can we use today's technologies to leave an economically prosperous, sustainable and just world for future generations?
This question drives us at iPoint. We use digitalization to bring about sustainable change. With our software and services, we help companies around the globe to create products that are safe for people and the environment, reduce the consumption of natural raw materials, digitalize and sustainably design the lifecycles of their products, while complying with legal requirements. With passion and conviction, we stand by our customers as a reliable partner and support their strategic sustainability goals.
These are great goals to achieve. Which is why we are growing rapidly and need you, your skills, and your enthusiasm.
Join the team and make a difference!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Check out all our job offers here!