Technical Account Manager (m/f/d)
To support our US Team in the Detroit Area we are currently looking for a Technical Account Manager (m/f/d)
- Ann Arbor
- Customer Center
- Employment Type
What we offer
- A career with purpose
- A secure, long-term position with the global market leader for product compliance and sustainability solutions
- The opportunity to contribute your own ideas and play a decisive role in shaping our products
- Pleasant working environment in a very successful software company
- Working with modern technologies and methods
- Flexible working hours
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Science Economics, Business Administration or any quantitative and analytical discipline
- Expertise in one of the Industries Automotive and/or Electronics
- Experience as TAM in Enterprise Software Industry for more than 3 years
- Advanced knowledge of behavioral targeting and display advertising exchanges
- Ability to match client’s business requirements with product capabilities
- Ability to make right decisions based on strong analytical reasoning skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills that build positive relationships with other team members
- Strong ability to organize work schedule and time to ensure deadlines are always met
- Provide business, technical and product knowledge in support of post sales activities in order to ensure customer satisfaction
- Educate clients on how existing and new product features and functionality work, and how it can contribute to their business growth
- Monitor accounts to ensure usage of iPoints solutions and optimal performance
- Act as the middle-man to support organization so as to ensure client escalations are resolved in due time
- Partner with Account Sales Development teams to build relationships with decision makers, business contacts and influencers
- Accurately replicate, identify and document software defects with appropriate tracking system and take care about fast ticket follow up
- Perform quarterly Business reviews and assist in product trainings needed
iPoint: Software by passion, sustainability by conviction
How can we use today's technologies to leave an economically prosperous, sustainable and just world for future generations?
This question drives us at iPoint. We use digitalization to bring about sustainable change. With our software and services, we help companies around the globe to create products that are safe for people and the environment, reduce the consumption of natural raw materials, digitalize and sustainably design the lifecycles of their products, while complying with legal requirements. With passion and conviction, we stand by our customers as a reliable partner and support their strategic sustainability goals.
These are great goals to achieve. Which is why we are growing rapidly and need you, your skills, and your enthusiasm.
Join the team and make a difference!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Check out all our job offers here!