Werkstudent (m/w/d) im Bereich Human Resources
You want to gain practical experience in human resources and want to support a dynamic, motivated team?
Then you are exactly right with us! We are looking for a working student (m/f/d) in the area of human resources for up to 20 hours per week.
- All Locations
- Financial Office
- Employment Type
iPointSoftware by passion, sustainability by conviction
That's what drives us.
We are the best partner for digitized life cycles of truly sustainable products
Why iPoint is the best choice for youFlexibility
Remote work is not a foreign word for us
Your studies come first: You determine your own working hours
Empowering working environment
Through precise support we are always at your side and always there for you
With us you will find the perfect balance between team orientation and independence
We are growing. And so are you
Your (further) development is important to us
We use events to celebrate successes together with employees from all departments
- You are in a Bachelor's or Master's degree program (preferably with a relevant focus, but not a prerequisite)
- You are experienced in the use of MS Office programs
- You work responsibly and complete your tasks independently
- You have a solid knowledge of German and English
- You support our HR team in day-to-day operations. This includes for example
- Supporting the Onboarding of new employees
- Creation of job references
- Maintenance of our personnel files
- Research on labor law topics
- In addition, you will support us in the planning and implementation of exciting HR projects and contribute your own ideas.
We use digitalization to bring about sustainable change. With our expert software and services, we support global players like BASF, Becton Dickinson, Emerson, Ford, Logitech, Magna, Osram, Roche, and Toyota, in creating sustainable and legally compliant products worldwide.
With passion and conviction, we stand by our customers as a reliable partner and support their strategic sustainability goals. These are great goals to achieve.
Which is why our growing team of 170+ experts needs you, your skills, and your enthusiasm!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Check out all our job offers here!