Join the team and make a difference!
Working student Compliance services (m/f/d)
You want to develop the future with us? You want to help us take our software solutions to the next level?
Apply today, providing your CV and Cover Letter as well as your availability.
Your tasks as a Working Student Material Compliance Service Projects:
- Handling of material compliance data from the supply chain to evaluation, reporting and documentation, primarily for customers in the automotive, medical technology and electronics industries
- Takeover of individual projects
- Interest in a longer-term collaboration, team spirit and high motivation
- Secure knowledge of English and German
- Good knowledge of MS-Office
- Ability and interest to familiarize yourself with further IT solutions
- Independent way of working
- Quick comprehension
- Interest in material compliance, product and environmental issues and sustainability
- Ongoing studies (preferably with a relevant focus, but not a prerequisite)
What we offer:
- Flexible arrangement of your working hours, mobile work
- Varied activities
- A very motivated and international team with a very good working atmosphere
- An innovative and interesting field of work which, among other things, results in safe products, improved recyclability and transparency with regard to social working conditions in the supply chain
- Insight into the use of innovative technologies
- Possibility to combine master's or bachelor's thesis with the job or to work parallel to part-time studies if the focus of your studies is suitable