Working student (m/f/d) for research projects in the field of sustainability
You are environmentally conscious, committed and want to support a dynamic, motivated team?
Then you are exactly right with us! We are looking for a working student (m/f/d) for research projects in the field of sustainability for up to 20 hours/week.
- All Locations
- Research & Innovation Projects
- Employment Type
iPointSoftware by passion, sustainability by conviction
That's what drives us.
We are the best partner for digitized life cycles of truly sustainable products
Why iPoint is the best choice for youExciting sustainability projects
With us you have the opportunity to gain practical experience in the fields of life cycle assessment, digital product passport and resource efficiency.
Remote work is not a foreign word for us
Your studies come first: You determine your own working hours
Empowering working environment
Through precise support we are always at your side and always there for you
With us you will find the perfect balance between team orientation and independence
We are growing. And so are you
Your (further) development is important to us
We use events to celebrate successes together with employees from all departments
- You are in a bachelor's or master's degree program (engineering and/or focus on sustainability)
- You are interested in Life Cycle Assessment (LCA), Digital Product Passport and resource efficiency
- Ideally, you have already gained some experience in working with LCA software
- You are experienced in the use of MS Office programs
- You have a solid knowledge of German and English
- You will research, model and analyze data as part of our LCA and resource efficiency projects
- You support the creation of project documentation
- You are involved in the communication within projects
We use digitalization to bring about sustainable change. With our expert software and services, we support global players like BASF, Becton Dickinson, Emerson, Ford, Logitech, Magna, Osram, Roche, and Toyota, in creating sustainable and legally compliant products worldwide.
With passion and conviction, we stand by our customers as a reliable partner and support their strategic sustainability goals. These are great goals to achieve.
Which is why our growing team of 170+ experts needs you, your skills, and your enthusiasm!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Check out all our job offers here!