Working student (m/f/d) in the area of Regulatory Compliance
You like to gain practical experience in the field of product-related environmental protection and want to support a dynamic, motivated team?
Then you are exactly right with us! We are looking for a working student (m/f/d) in compliance and chemistry for up to 20 hrs./week.
- All Locations
- Product & Technology Office
- Employment Type
iPointSoftware by passion, sustainability by conviction
That's what drives us.
We are the best partner for digitized life cycles of truly sustainable products
Why iPoint is the best choice for youFlexibility
Remote work is not a foreign word for us
Your studies come first: You determine your own working hours
Empowering working environment
Through precise support we are always at your side and always there for you
With us you will find the perfect balance between team orientation and independence
We are growing. And so are you
Your (further) development is important to us
We use events to celebrate successes together with employees from all departments
- You are a enrolled student (m/f/d) in the field of chemistry, materials science or related studies
- You have good knowledge of Excel
- You are interested in complex interrelationships
- You can grasp facts quickly, think analytically and work thoroughly
- You have a solid knowledge of German and English
- You create and update substance lists
- You maintain the test routines for compliance with product-related environmental protection regulations in the IT system
- You create documentation in English for internal and external stakeholders
We use digitalization to bring about sustainable change. With our expert software and services, we support global players like BASF, Becton Dickinson, Emerson, Ford, Logitech, Magna, Osram, Roche, and Toyota, in creating sustainable and legally compliant products worldwide.
With passion and conviction, we stand by our customers as a reliable partner and support their strategic sustainability goals. These are great goals to achieve.
Which is why our growing team of 170+ experts needs you, your skills, and your enthusiasm!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Check out all our job offers here!