Working student (m/w/d) Commercial Operation Team
To strengthen our Commercial Operation Team we are looking for a working student (m/f/d) in Reutlingen or in Hamburg, for up to 20 hrs/week.
- All Locations
- Revenue Office
- Employment Type
iPointSoftware by passion, sustainability by conviction
That's what drives us.
We are the best partner für digitalized life cycles of truly sustainable products
Why iPoint is the best choice for youWell-known customers
Our customers include Fortune 500 companies such as Mercedes-Benz, Bosch, Becton Dickinson, Emerson, Ford, Magna, Osram, Toyota, Jabra Logitech who have been working with us for years
Compliance AND Sustainability – we can do both.
That's what makes us special.
Remote work is not a foreign word for us
Your studies come first: You determine your own working hours
Empowering working environment
Through precise support we are always at your side and always there for you
With us you will find the perfect balance between team orientation and independence
We are growing. And so are you
Your (further) development is important to us
In addition to the daily business you can participate in exciting special projects
We use events to celebrate successes together with employees from all departments
- Ongoing studies (business administration, controlling, computer science or in the field of sustainability).
- Confident handling of MS-Office (especially Excel and PowerPoint) and CRM systems, experience in SQL, VBA or BI is an advantage
- Analytical thinking and pragmatic solution orientation
- Independent and self-reliant work in a team
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Create reports in XLS from various data sources and HubSpot for all levels of the company
- Develop measures to improve performance of sales and marketing teams
- Collaborate on new sales and marketing processes and create documentation/instructions
- Support HubSpot usage with guidance, training, data cleansing, reporting,...
iPoint: Software by passion, sustainability by conviction
How can we use today's technologies to leave an economically prosperous, sustainable and just world for future generations?
This question drives us at iPoint. We use digitalization to bring about sustainable change. With our software and services, we help companies around the globe to create products that are safe for people and the environment, reduce the consumption of natural raw materials, digitalize and sustainably design the lifecycles of their products, while complying with legal requirements. With passion and conviction, we stand by our customers as a reliable partner and support their strategic sustainability goals.
These are great goals to achieve. Which is why we are growing rapidly and need you, your skills, and your enthusiasm.
Join the team and make a difference!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Check out all our job offers here!