Join the team and make a difference!
To support our team in Reutlingen, Munich, Berlin or Hamburg we are currently looking for a fulltime:
E-Commerce Manager (m/f/d)
You want to develop the future with us? You want to help us take our software solutions to the next level?
Apply today, providing your CV and Cover Letter as well as your availability.
Your tasks as a E-Commerce Manager:
- Analyze and develop campaigns to increase e-commerce sales and optimize the customer journey.
- Handle incoming inquiries from new and existing customers for our online store via email and / or phone until closed
- Monitoring and reporting of incoming sales, online subscriptions and monthly billing
- Continuous development of online sales to continuously expand to other products and market segments
- Completed commercial studies or a completed commercial apprenticeship or a comparable qualification.
- Ideally, you have experience in inside sales for software or services in the B2B sector
- Enthusiasm for sales, customer communication, e-commerce and sustainability and enjoy continuous professional and personal development
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Confident use of MS Office applications and a high affinity for IT
- A career with purpose
- A secure, long-term position with the world market leader for product conformity and sustainability solutions
- Varied activities, together with a motivated team with a very good working atmosphere
- 1200€ annual training budget
- The opportunity to shape your work in a self-organised team
- Modern equipped workplace
- Attractive company pension scheme
- Company sports facilities and free drinks
- At the Hamburg location, a professional HVV ticket can be purchased and bike leasing offers are available.
- Location: Preferably in the region of one of our office locations in Reutlingen, Hamburg, Berlin. Munich