Join the team and make a difference!
To support our team we are currently looking for a:
Material Compliance Expert for Service Projects (m/f/d)
You want to develop the future with us? You want to help us take our software solutions to the next level?
Apply today, providing your CV and Cover Letter as well as your availability and salary expectations.
iPoint: Software by passion, sustainability by conviction
How can we use today's technologies to leave an economically prosperous, sustainable and just world for future generations?
This question drives us at iPoint. We use digitalization to bring about sustainable change. With our software and services, we help companies around the globe to create products that are safe for people and the environment, reduce the consumption of natural raw materials, digitalize and sustainably design the lifecycles of their products, while complying with legal requirements. With passion and conviction, we stand by our customers as a reliable partner and support their strategic sustainability goals.
These are great goals to achieve. Which is why we are growing rapidly and need you, your skills, and your enthusiasm.
Join the team and make a difference!
You comprehend complex issues quickly? You have an eye for detail? The customer is front and center of everything you do? You always listen attentively? You have great organizational skills and stay on top of things even in stressful phases? Then you are a good fit for us!
For our locations in Reutlingen (headquarters), Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Vienna, or Ann Arbor, Michigan/USA, we are looking for a highly motivated and qualified colleague to join our international team of Material Compliance Experts in service projects with immediate effect.
Your tasks as Material Compliance Expert:
- You are responsible for the execution of material compliance service projects, from kick-off to successful completion.
- You are the face to the customer, their consultant and contact person.
- You comprehend and understand the customers’ needs and their business value and ensure that the requirements are carried into the company.
- You know how to highlight the company's value proposition and you’re a rock star when it comes presales activities, customer workshops, or trainings.
- You integrate external service partners in project processing and manage their contribution to success.
- You have successfully completed your studies in business, engineering, or natural sciences
- You have at least 1-2 years of professional experience in the business world
- You ideally have background knowledge of environmental and product-related legislation such as REACH, RoHS, ELV, California Proposition 65, or Conflict Minerals and/or sector-specific knowledge (automotive, electronics, medtec)
- You can quickly familiarize yourself with new topics
- You are experienced in business process outsourcing, ideally in an IT-related context
- You are proficient with the MS office suite and can learn to use new IT solutions and systems quickly
- You are a team player and customer-focused
- You have excellent communication and moderation skills at various business levels
- You communicate business fluently in English, fluency in German would be a nice to have
- Working in a diverse and dynamic business environment with a great team of highly skilled professionals
- Exciting projects for customers around the world
- Good training and development opportunities
- Modern working environment (excellent IT infrastructure and height-adjustable desks)
- Attractive company pension plan
- Family-friendly work arrangements with flexible working hours, part-time and mobile working options