Join the team and make a difference!
To support our US iPoint team in Ann Arbor, we are looking in Germany, Austria or in the USA for a :
Material Compliance Expert (m/f/d)
You want to develop the future with us? You want to help us take our software solutions to the next level?
Apply today, providing your CV and Cover Letter as well as your availability and salary expectations.
iPoint: Software by passion, sustainability by conviction
How can we use today's technologies to leave an economically prosperous, sustainable and just world for future generations?
This question drives us at iPoint. We use digitalization to bring about sustainable change. With our software and services, we help companies around the globe to create products that are safe for people and the environment, reduce the consumption of natural raw materials, digitalize and sustainably design the lifecycles of their products, while complying with legal requirements. With passion and conviction, we stand by our customers as a reliable partner and support their strategic sustainability goals.
These are great goals to achieve. Which is why we are growing rapidly and need you, your skills, and your enthusiasm.
Join the team and make a difference!
You comprehend complex issues quickly? You have an eye for detail? The customer is front and center of everything you do? You always listen attentively? You have great organizational skills and stay on top of things even in stressful phases? Then you are a good fit for us!
For our locations in Reutlingen (headquarters), Berlin, Hamburg, Munich, Vienna, or Ann Arbor, Michigan/USA, we are looking for a highly motivated and qualified colleague to join our international team of Material Compliance Experts in service projects with immediate effect.
Your tasks as Material Compliance Expert:
- Execute material compliance service projects, from kick-off to successful completion
- Communicate progress of projects, issues and resolutions to customers, their consultant and contact person
- Comprehend customers´ needs, their business values and ensure that the requirements are carried into the development
- Process change controls to update needs, requirements and parameters
- Support presales activities, give customer workshops and trainings
- Attend supplier days, industry meetings and events to keep up with changes to all information related to e.g. legislation, trends
- Perform any projects related to compliance topics and integrate external service partners if necessary in project processing
- Bachelor´s Degree or higher, a focus in consulting management, business engineering, and natural sciences;
- 1-2 years of professional experience in the business world
- Knowledge of environmental and product-related legislation such as REACH, RoHS, ELV, California Proposition 65, or Conflict Minerals and/or sector-specific knowledge (e.g. automotive, electronics, medtec)
- Ability to learn, interpret and apply policy to customer related circumstances
- Experience in business process outsourcing, ideally in an IT-related backgrounds
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced and dynamic environment
- Experience using the MS Office Suite and can learn to use new IT solutions and systems quickly
- Team player and customer-focused
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Pleasant working environment in a very successful, owner-managed software company
- Working with modern technologies and methods
- Flexible working hours and the possibility of home office
- Individual training budget
- Company pension plan
- Sports events & sports facilities as well as company events
- Company parking spaces & lockable bicycle storage facilities
- Free drinks, fresh fruit & much more