We support you to analyze the environmental impact of your products.
LCA consulting for clients
Optimize the environmental performance
Do you know your products' environmental impacts from cradle to grave? Life Cycle Assessments (LCA) are used to analyze the environmental impact of products, processes, and services over the entire life cycle.
An LCA analyzes the resources used and emissions caused from resource extraction to production processes and waste disposal in order to assess the overall environmental impact.
Benefit from our experience
An analysis of all environmental impacts of your products is very time-consuming and complex. Our consulting team, consisting of LCA experts and environmental engineers, will support you step by step in creating comprehensive life cycle assessments. Let us work together to optimize the environmental impact of your products.
- Create an LCA: Creation of the life cycle assessment by our experienced environmental engineers according to ISO 14040/44.
- Data: We provide support for basic data acquisition, modeling and literature reviews - we use the ecoinvent and GaBi data bases.
- Software Training: Experienced trainer will teach you how to use the software most efficient to meet your sustainability goals.
- Workshops: LCA workshops individually tailored to your needs.
- Generate an LCA: Together we'll develop a specific LCA project. As a result, you'll be able to calculate your own LCAs in the future!
- LCA training: Training sessions covering LCAs, LCI data bases, and the practical generation of LCAs with our popular Umberto software.
- Process: Identify optimization potentials and reduce costs and risks.
- Transparency: Gain a better understanding of your company's environmental impact.
- Decision-making: Make better choices regarding the potential environmental impacts.
- Arguments: Become more convincing in your internal and external communication.
More Information on Life Cycle Assessments
What is a life cycle assessment?
All products, processes, and services have an environmental impact. A Life Cycle Assessment (or LCA) quantifies those impacts using an integrated perspective through all stages of a product's life cycle.
Our LCA Software
Are you looking for an off-the-shelf software for generating LCAs? Based on our methodical and extensive expertise, we've developed the software Umberto for just that purpose.
LCA consulting by iPoint Systems
recommended by experts
"As a consultant, I have an extremely high level of appreciation for the knowledgeable and responsive service of the iPoint-Team. Their outstanding support for our existing LCA projects and their willingness to participate in pre-sales meetings is invaluable to our business. Our clients know they are receiving exemplary service well above and beyond what is customary in the field."
Rebecca LeBlanc, LCA expert adviser to Strategic Sustainability Consultants (SSC), USA
"The iPoint Group offers top consulting services, and gives me much more than ‘just the results’. I like the sense of familiarity that working with a small company provides. I can get in touch at any time and rely on always getting a quick answer. This saves me a lot of time, money, and nerves. I have recommended iPoint to several close business contacts and will do so again in the future!”
Victor Vladimirov, Environmental and Energy Management, HOBAS Engineering GmbH, Austria