Watch the video with guest speaker Oliver Schmid, Material Compliance Manager at automotive supplier Hella, and learn how to overcome the challenges of collecting compliance and sustainability data.
Data collection is the first step on the road to successfully bring a compliant and sustainable product to market. The constant changes in data, products, supplier parts, supply chain and regulations make data collection particularly challenging. Beyond product and material data, information on energy, electricity mix, environmental data, etc. is required, as product carbon footprints and life cycle assessments are increasingly in focus.
What's in it for you:
• Hear why it is crucial to collect data for compliance and sustainability
• Learn about the challenges that need to be addressed when collecting internal and external data
• Discover potential internal and external data sources to retrieve data from
• Explore how the iPoint Suite integrates, maps, compiles, and prepares data for the analyses that build on it
• Learn from the best practice example Hella about data collection in the automotive industry
We are pleased to welcome Oliver Schmid from Corporate Environmental Management at Hella as a guest speaker. From the automotive supplier's perspective, he provides insights into the hurdles Hella faced in data collection and how they overcame them by using iPoint solutions.