During this live webinar, you will learn about the value of an IPSA audit and how your company can benefit from the results. This webinar is useful for SEC and non-SEC filers. Topics include:
• Latest update on legal status of IPSA requirement
• Tips for audit planning and preparation
• Insights into current industry trends – what are companies doing now?
Wednesday, February 10th, 2016, 2 pm Eastern.
Christopher McClure, Crowe Horwath LLP
Christopher McClure heads the Midwest Forensic Accounting Practice at Crowe Horwath, a top ten international accounting and consulting firm. Christopher has significant expertise working on regulatory matters for SEC registrants. He currently leads Crowe’s efforts around Conflict Minerals and is a frequent speaker on the emerging compliance and audit issues. He assists a wide variety of manufacturers with designing compliance programs and preparing for the independent private sector audit.
Christopher’s articles have appeared in the AICPA Forensic Reporter and Chicago Lawyer, and he has been quoted in numerous periodicals, including Bloomberg News.
Licenses and Certifications
• Certified Public Accountant (CPA) IL and TX
• Certified Fraud Examiner (CFE)
• M.B.A. - Kellogg School of Management at Northwestern University, Chicago IL
• B.S. Accounting/Finance – Trinity University, San Antonio TX
Marc Church, iPoint Inc.
Marc Church has over ten years of experience developing and implementing material compliance programs for various industries. As President of U.S. Sales & Operations at iPoint Inc., his current responsibilities include continued development of iPoint’s U.S. strategy and customer support systems.
Before joining iPoint, Marc worked at Tetra Tech, an engineering and consulting company with 14,000 employees in 350 offices, as Vice President in charge of Environmental and Material Compliance.