As companies around the globe increase the focus on their environmental, social, and corporate governance standards to deliver the UN Sustainable Development Goals, can Fourth Industrial Revolution technologies such as the Internet of Things, Artificial Intelligence, and Blockchain lead to innovative solutions to ensure responsible sourcing and due diligence in the metals and minerals supply chains?
iPoint-systems, RCS Global, Responsible Gold Trading DMCC, and Tracr have been at the forefront of piloting these or similar technologies across a wide range of commodities – including diamonds, cobalt, gold, and the 3Ts (tin, tungsten, and tantalum).
In this webinar, the four leading companies will share first-hand insights concerning:
● Solutions developed to tackle the particularities of different supply chains
● Lessons learnt during the digitalisation journey
● Future developments concerning the use of technology for supply chain due diligence
● Rashad Abelson – Legal Expert in Supply Chain Due Diligence, OECD
● Sebastian Galindo – Project Manager, iPoint-systems
● Jonathan Ellermann, Project Director, RCS Global
● Matthew Keen – Managing Director, Responsible Gold Trading DMCC
● Michillay Brown – Industry Transformation, Tracr
1 hour (including Q&A period)
Monday, April 6, 2020, 10 AM EDT / 2-3 PM GMT / 4-5 PM CEST