Carbon Footprint Consulting
Growing global demands
More than ever, protecting the climate has taken center stage in the public's mind. Essentially, all the underlying concepts for addressing those concerns, such as carbon footprint, CO2 or carbon balance, have the same goal: to figure out how much an individual product, service or business contributes to anthropogenic climate change.
Benefit from our experience
Take advantage of our know-how and experience in carbon footprinting. We realize the entire project management, but also offer a wide range of integrated services designed to help you develop the necessary know-how for determining the carbon footprints of your products and services.
➠ We are the competent consulting partner to calculate your carbon footprint!
- Carbon footprints – let us do the work: Do you require a simple or comparative study? Should it be based on ISO, PAS or GHG standards? Should it include a review or not? We'll find the best solution and calculate a carbon footprint for you.
- Benefit from our experience: We have more than 25 years of experience in sustainability management and resource efficiency. Our consultants enable your sustainable business.
- Further support: We are always happy to provide individual consultations about carbon footprints.
- Carbon footprints – learn to do it yourself: Build in-house expertise for determining carbon footprints on your own. We'll support you in realizing a specific project, develop strategies for data collection, or offer in-house training on methods and software use. Make the most of our vast know-how.
- Work the data: Learn how to choose the right data sets for calculating greenhouse gas emissions or how to effectively close any data gaps. Benefit from our organizational talent.
- Special training: Whether you want to close a gap in your knowledge or learn how to use the full power of our software to calculate carbon footprints – simply sign up for one of our many training offers
iPoint-systems Partner of BASF
BASF has developed its own method for companies in the chemical and process industries to calculate product-related carbon footprints (PCFs) based on primary data. The method is publicly available and selected suppliers of BASF are asked already to provide PCFs which are calculated according to the so-called SCOTT method of BASF.
As a partner of BASF, iPoint-systems provides method-compliant software solutions. Furthermore iPoint's Sustainability Services Team supports companies and suppliers in the chemical industry to calculate PCFs also according to the SCOTT method.
More Information on Carbon Footprints
What is a Product Carbon Footprint?
A Product Carbon Footprint is a methodology for determining the climate impact of a product. Learn more about this important tool for climate protection.
Our Carbon Footprint Software
Are you looking for an off-the-shelf software for climate and environmental balances? Based on our methodical and extensive expertise, we've developed the software Umberto for just that purpose.
Carbon footprint consulting by iPoint
recommended by experts
"As a plant manufacturer for the beverage and packaging industry, we make a special effort to develop sustainable solutions for our customers. With the help of the iPoint Group we have developed a CO2 calculator especially for our needs. This finally gives us the opportunity to make a quantitative ecological assessment of our products, and thus clear recommendations for our customers regarding their contribution to climate protection. The flexible cooperation and competent advice of the ifu team made us look forward to follow-up projects!"
Dennis Jacobi, Product Manager Service, KHS
As the first consumer electronics company, the Swiss computer manufacturer Logitech has pledged to provide detailed carbon impact labelling on their entire portfolio by 2025. The first carbon impact labels are to appear on Logitech’s gaming products by late 2020. To achieve this goal, Logitech has entrusted the iPoint Group with the project implementation.