Cloud Operations Specialist (m/f/d)
As a Cloud Operations Specialist (m/f/d) at iPoint you ensure that cloud-based applications and systems run smoothly and meet performance, security and scalability requirements.
- All Locations
- Product & Technology Office
- Employment Type
Why iPoint is the best choice for you
- A secure, long-term position with the global market leader for product compliance and sustainability solutions
- Individual training budget
- Flexible working hours and the option of a home office
- Company pension plan
- Sports events & sports facilities as well as company events
- Company parking and lockable bicycle storage facilities
- Meal allowance, free drinks, fresh fruit & much more
- 3 years of experience in Cloud operations, preferrably Azure (not a must)
- Knowledge in classic container virtualization (Docker)
- Independent and self-reliant within our agile teams
- Proficient use of German and English
- Independent planning and administration of the cloud infrastructure for internal and customer systems
- Participation in projects to migrate existing on-premise solutions to cloud environment
- Development of concepts for the integration of various software products on the hosted systems
- Administration of the infrastructure and server systems as well as our Oracle database
- Ensuring smooth operation of all applications
- Documentation of all concepts and progress
We use digitalization to bring about sustainable change. With our expert software and services, we support global players like BASF, Becton Dickinson, Emerson, Ford, Logitech, Magna, Osram, Roche, and Toyota, in creating sustainable and legally compliant products worldwide.
With passion and conviction, we stand by our customers as a reliable partner and support their strategic sustainability goals. These are great goals to achieve.
Which is why our growing team of 170+ experts needs you, your skills, and your enthusiasm!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Check out all our job offers here!