Inside Sales Manager (m/w/d) - SMB & Renewals
To strengthen our team in Reutlingen, Hamburg, Berlin or Munich we are looking for an Inside Sales Manager (m/f/d) - SMB & Renewals
- All Locations
- Revenue Office
- Employment Type
iPointSoftware by passion, sustainability by conviction
That's what drives us.
We are the best partner for digitalized life cycles of truly sustainable products.
Why iPoint is the best choice for youWell-known customers
Well-known customers have been working closely with us for years
Compliance AND Sustainability – we can do both.
Many competitors know this and envy us because of it
Work where you want
Whether you work from a mobile office or abroad, location-independent working models are our standard
Empowering working environment
The leadership team has a collaborative, authentic style that provides a framework that allows for autonomy, whilst always been available for support and guidance.
Work with a high-performing, passionate team that likes to have a good time along the way
You are worth it
Fair and competitive salary and benefits
We are growing. And so are you
We support you with your personalized career journey, in hitting your professional development goals and your vision for life
We use events to celebrate successes together with employees from all departments
- Prior experience in managing customers and partners in business-to-business sales environment (ideally solution sales, enterprise or construction software)
- deal effectively with people and communicate clearly
- Technologically savvy, able to keep up with technologies and networking trends
- Strong interviewing skills, curious and inquisitive
- Well organized and process-oriented
- Friendly, with the ability to interact with colleagues and customers at all levels
- Self-motivated, confident and results driven
- Honesty, loyalty and trustworthiness with an attitude of constant improvement
- Strong Team player with ability to work independently as needed
- Fluent German and English skills, spoken and written
- Establish productive, professional relationships with customers (and partners)
- Assess, clarify and validate customer and/ or partner needs
- Sell software licenses, trainings and consulting packages extending user capabilities or capitalization of prior investments
- Sell through partner organization in coordination with partner sales resources (for regions with partner business)
- Maintain and expand license base of established customers
- Ensure license base is under service agreements
- Ensure license/ customer compliance with signed agreements
- Identify new business opportunities for further EPLAN platform solutions or services with established customers
- Working closely with Sales and Professional Service Team to ensure customer satisfaction and problem resolution
- Meet assigned sales targets
We use digitalization to bring about sustainable change. With our expert software and services, we support global players like BASF, Becton Dickinson, Emerson, Ford, Logitech, Magna, Osram, Roche, and Toyota, in creating sustainable and legally compliant products worldwide.
With passion and conviction, we stand by our customers as a reliable partner and support their strategic sustainability goals. These are great goals to achieve.
Which is why our growing team of 170+ experts needs you, your skills, and your enthusiasm!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Check out all our job offers here!