Employee order processing (m/f/d)
To strengthen our team in Reutlingen or Hamburg, we are looking for an employee for order processing (m/f/d)
- Financial Office
- Employment Type
iPointSoftware by passion, sustainability by conviction
That's what drives us.
We are the best partner für digitalized life cycles of truly sustainable products.
Why iPoint is the best choice for youWell-known customers
Our customers include Fortune 500 companies such as Mercedes-Benz, Bosch, Becton Dickinson, Emerson, Ford, Magna, Osram, Toyota, Jabra Logitech who have been working with us for years
Compliance AND Sustainability – we can do both.
Many competitors know this and envy us because of it
Working independent of time and place
Structure your work in a way that suits your life best
Empowering working environment
The leadership team has a collaborative, authentic style that provides a framework that allows for autonomy, whilst always been available for support and guidance.
Work with a high-performing, passionate team that likes to have a good time along the way
You are worth it
Fair and competitive salary and benefits
We are growing. And so are you
We support you with your personalized career journey, in hitting your professional development goals and your vision for life
We use events to celebrate successes together with employees from all departments
- Successfully completed commercial training
- First professional experience in order processing and billing, ideally in a SaaS company
- Very good knowledge of the MS Office package
- User knowledge of an ERP system is desirable, ideally NetSuite
- Good communication skills, ability to work independently and on your own initiative
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Order creation in ERP including all relevant information
- Reviewing incoming contracts in terms of commercial conditions and following up on open issues
- Ensuring timely renewals of e.g.: automatic contracts
- Proper invoicing in different countries
- Follow up of the open items
- Cooperation in clearing of open items
iPoint: Software by passion, sustainability by conviction
How can we use today's technologies to leave an economically prosperous, sustainable and just world for future generations?
This question drives us at iPoint. We use digitalization to bring about sustainable change. With our software and services, we help companies around the globe to create products that are safe for people and the environment, reduce the consumption of natural raw materials, digitalize and sustainably design the lifecycles of their products, while complying with legal requirements. With passion and conviction, we stand by our customers as a reliable partner and support their strategic sustainability goals.
These are great goals to achieve. Which is why we are growing rapidly and need you, your skills, and your enthusiasm.
Join the team and make a difference!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Check out all our job offers here!