Regulatory Compliance Expert (m/f/d)
To strengthen our team in Reutlingen, Hamburg, Berlin, Munich, Vienna or Detroit we are looking for a Regulatory Compliance Expert (m/f/d)
- All Locations
- Revenue Office
- Employment Type
What we offer
- A career with purpose
- A secure, long-term position with the global market leader for product compliance and sustainability solutions
- The opportunity to contribute your own ideas and play a decisive role in shaping our products
- Pleasant working environment in a very successful software company
- Working with modern technologies and methods
- Flexible working hours
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in chemistry, chemical engineering, or related field
- Knowledge of environmental and product-related legislation such as REACH, RoHS, ELV, California Proposition 65, or GADSL and/or sector-specific knowledge (e.g. automotive and electronics industry)
- Ability to learn, interpret and apply substance restriction requirements and frameworks
- Diligent work attitude with an eye for detail
- Ability to handle complex and intricate details motivation to find solutions for tricky questions
- Structured way of working
- Experience using the MS Office Suite and open to learn using new IT systems quickly
- Team player and customer-focused
- Tracking and understanding of changes to global substance regulation requirements
- Implementation of the restriction requirements in iPoint‘s software tool
- Quality and performance checks of implemented restrictions
- Support iPoint’s customer facing experts in answering customer requests
- Comprehend customers´ needs and business processes to ensure the offered solution matches customers’ requirements
- Give customer trainings
- Attend supplier days, industry meetings and events to keep up with changes to all information related to e.g. legislation and restrictions
- Identify improvement potential of software tool and communicate requirements to IT development
iPoint: Software by passion, sustainability by conviction
How can we use today's technologies to leave an economically prosperous, sustainable and just world for future generations?
This question drives us at iPoint. We use digitalization to bring about sustainable change. With our software and services, we help companies around the globe to create products that are safe for people and the environment, reduce the consumption of natural raw materials, digitalize and sustainably design the lifecycles of their products, while complying with legal requirements. With passion and conviction, we stand by our customers as a reliable partner and support their strategic sustainability goals.
These are great goals to achieve. Which is why we are growing rapidly and need you, your skills, and your enthusiasm.
Join the team and make a difference!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Check out all our job offers here!