Sales Manager (m/w/d)
To strengthen our team in Reutlingen, Munich, Berlin or Hamburg we are looking for a Sales Manager (m/f/d) to join us in January 2024
- All Locations
- Revenue Office
- Employment Type
iPointSoftware by passion, sustainability by conviction
That's what drives us.
We are the best partner für digitalized life cycles of truly sustainable products.
Why iPoint is the best choice for youWell-known customers
Well-known customers have been working closely with us for years
Compliance AND Sustainability – we can do both.
Many competitors know this and envy us because of it
Work where you want
Whether you work from a mobile office or abroad, location-independent working models are our standard.
Empowering working environment
The leadership team has a collaborative, authentic style that provides a framework that allows for autonomy, whilst always been available for support and guidance.
Work with a high-performing, passionate team that likes to have a good time along the way
You are worth it
Fair and performance-based salary
We are growing. And so are you
We support you with your personalized career journey, in hitting your professional development goals and your vision for life
We will make your success known through enhanced visibility, while making sure your success will have a positive ripple effect for future
- Completed university studies in business administration, computer science or a related field
- At least five years of relevant professional experience in marketing and sales of products requiring explanation, ideally in an IT-related field
- Strong customer and market orientation incl. market analysis
- Fast comprehension; quick familiarization with new topics and technologies
- Confident handling of MS-Office
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
- Prospect new logos and discover customer situation to understand business issues, and problems to be solved with I Point solution portfolio
- Drive, control, lead and execute complete sales cycles with focus on large deals and short sales cycles
- Reliable and accurate forecasting of single opportunities and complete sales pipeline in order to achieve ongoing quota achievement following the MEDDIC sales methodology
- Identify, - build, manage and maintain relationships across client up to decision makes/executive level
- Involvement of iPoint’s ecosystem to ensure maximum customer value, and positioning of complete solution portfolio
We use digitalization to bring about sustainable change. With our expert software and services, we support global players like BASF, Becton Dickinson, Emerson, Ford, Logitech, Magna, Osram, Roche, and Toyota, in creating sustainable and legally compliant products worldwide.
With passion and conviction, we stand by our customers as a reliable partner and support their strategic sustainability goals. These are great goals to achieve.
Which is why our growing team of 170+ experts needs you, your skills, and your enthusiasm!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Check out all our job offers here!