Business Development Manager (m/f/d)
To strengthen our team in Reutlingen, Hamburg, Berlin or Munich we are looking for an Business Development Manager (m/f/d)
- All Locations
- Revenue Office
- Employment Type
iPointSoftware by passion, sustainability by conviction
That's what drives us.
We are the best partner for digitalized life cycles of truly sustainable products.
Why iPoint is the best choice for youWell-known customers
Well-known customers have been working closely with us for years
Compliance AND Sustainability – we can do both.
Many competitors know this and envy us because of it
Work where you want
Whether you work from a mobile office or abroad, location-independent working models are our standard
Empowering working environment
The leadership team has a collaborative, authentic style that provides a framework that allows for autonomy, whilst always been available for support and guidance.
Work with a high-performing, passionate team that likes to have a good time along the way
You are worth it
Fair and competitive salary and benefits
We are growing. And so are you
We support you with your personalized career journey, in hitting your professional development goals and your vision for life
We use events to celebrate successes together with employees from all departments
- Prior experience in a similar lead generation or inside sales role
- Deal effectively with people and communicate clearly
- Able to keep up with technologies and networking trends
- Strong interviewing skills, curious and inquisitive
- Well organized and process-oriented
- Persistent and determined individual Self-motivated, confident and results driven
- Quick thinker, creative, active
- Strong Team player with ability to work independently as needed
- Fluent English and German skills, spoken and written
- Market offered solutions, introduce value proposition and evaluate current needs
- Initiate contact with target individuals or companies to identify new opportunities, schedule meetings or appointments to initiate and drive the sales process.
- Establish, develop pre-qualify business-to-business relationships with key decision makers.
- Qualify leads and customer inquiries
- Execute local and global telesales campaigns
- Working closely with Sales and Professional Service Team initiating new customer projects
- Assist with general sales administration tasks
We use digitalization to bring about sustainable change. With our expert software and services, we support global players like BASF, Becton Dickinson, Emerson, Ford, Logitech, Magna, Osram, Roche, and Toyota, in creating sustainable and legally compliant products worldwide.
With passion and conviction, we stand by our customers as a reliable partner and support their strategic sustainability goals. These are great goals to achieve.
Which is why our growing team of 170+ experts needs you, your skills, and your enthusiasm!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Check out all our job offers here!