Senior Support Specialist (m/f/d)
To strengthen our team in Reutlingen, Hamburg, Berlin or Munich, we are looking for a Senior Support Specialist (m/f/d)
- All Locations
- Customer Center
- Employment Type
What we offer
- A secure, long-term position with the global market leader for product compliance and sustainability solutions
- Individual training budget
- Flexible working hours and the option of a home office
- Company pension plan
- Sports events & sports facilities as well as company events
- Company parking and lockable bicycle storage facilities
- Meal allowance, free drinks, fresh fruit & much more
- University degree or comparable education in a Computing with minimum 3 years undertaking 1st or 2nd line support, ideally having progressed to a lead support member role
- Experienced in Service Operations processes (e.g. ITIL Foundation or similar)
- Good problem solving and communication skills working with our customers in a professional and solution-driven manner
- Fluent verbal and written German skills, with strong English language skills
- Work closely with our customers in a 2nd and 3rd level support role to understand, investigate, prioritize and resolve their application support issues
- Continuously expand your knowledge of the iPoint applications, hosting and customer environments to be able to deliver a better and quicker service to our customers
- Work closely with Product Owners, Developers and Project teams as needed to resolve complex support cases
- Assessing and Prioritizing support enquiries with effective escalation when needed
- Perform software deployments, updates and upgrades for our software products
iPoint: Software by passion, sustainability by conviction
How can we use today's technologies to leave an economically prosperous, sustainable and just world for future generations?
This question drives us at iPoint. We use digitalization to bring about sustainable change. With our software and services, we help companies around the globe to create products that are safe for people and the environment, reduce the consumption of natural raw materials, digitalize and sustainably design the lifecycles of their products, while complying with legal requirements. With passion and conviction, we stand by our customers as a reliable partner and support their strategic sustainability goals.
These are great goals to achieve. Which is why we are growing rapidly and need you, your skills, and your enthusiasm.
Join the team and make a difference!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Check out all our job offers here!