Solution Consultant Product Compliance (m/f/d)
To strengthen our team in Reutlingen, Munich, Berlin, Hamburg or Vienna we are looking for a Solution Consultant Product Compliance (m/f/d)
- All Locations
- Revenue Office
- Employment Type
iPointSoftware by passion, sustainability by conviction
That's what drives us.
We are the best partner für digitalized life cycles of truly sustainable products.
Why iPoint is the best choice for youWell-known customers
Our customers include Fortune 500 companies such as Mercedes-Benz, Bosch, Becton Dickinson, Emerson, Ford, Magna, Osram, Toyota, Jabra Logitech who have been working with us for years
Compliance AND Sustainability – we can do both.
Many competitors know this and envy us because of it
Working independent of time and place
Structure your work in a way that suits your life best
Empowering working environment
The leadership team has a collaborative, authentic style that provides a framework that allows for autonomy, whilst always been available for support and guidance.
Work with a high-performing, passionate team that likes to have a good time along the way
You are worth it
Fair and performance-based salary
We are growing. And so are you
We support you with your personalized career journey, in hitting your professional development goals and your vision for life.
We will make your success known through enhanced visibility, while making sure your success will have a positive ripple effect for future.
- Graduate in business administration, natural sciences or computer science
- Good understanding of processes and industry in the area of compliance and sustainability
- Good knowledge of the legal and industry-specific background with a focus on the automotive sector
- Good knowledge of IMDS and related processes
- Presentation skills and the ability to explain complex issues simply
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Inspiring and educating customers and prospects on their journey to product compliance with regulatory and customer requirements, using iPoint's proven compliance and sustainability technology.
- Work collaboratively between product management and the implementation team to communicate customer/prospect use cases for an optimal solution and resulting success decision
- Preparing value-based presentations as a pre-sales executive
- Conducting RFIs/RFQs based on iPoint's feature and function input as part of the sales
- Conducting customised product presentations and thorough gathering of customer requirements
- Analysing and implementing customer requirements on iPoint solutions
- Monitoring market requirements and analysing the regulatory environment together with experienced iPoints experts
- Constant close Alignment with Product Management ensuring constant update for sales documentation
We use digitalization to bring about sustainable change. With our expert software and services, we support global players like BASF, Becton Dickinson, Emerson, Ford, Logitech, Magna, Osram, Roche, and Toyota, in creating sustainable and legally compliant products worldwide.
With passion and conviction, we stand by our customers as a reliable partner and support their strategic sustainability goals. These are great goals to achieve.
Which is why our growing team of 170+ experts needs you, your skills, and your enthusiasm!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Check out all our job offers here!