Support Specialist (m/f/d)
To strengthen our team in Reutlingen, Hamburg, Berlin or Munich, we are looking for a Senior Support Specialist (m/f/d)
- All Locations
- Customer Office
- Employment Type
iPointSoftware by passion, sustainability by conviction
That's what drives us.
We are the best partner für digitalized life cycles of truly sustainable products.
Why iPoint is the best choice for youWell-known customers
Our customers include Fortune 500 companies such as Mercedes-Benz, Bosch, Becton Dickinson, Emerson, Ford, Magna, Osram, Toyota, Jabra Logitech who have been working with us for years
Compliance AND Sustainability – we can do both.
Many competitors know this and envy us because of it
Work where you want
Whether you work from a mobile office or abroad, location-independent working models are our standard.
Empowering working environment
The leadership team has a collaborative, authentic style that provides a framework that allows for autonomy, whilst always been available for support and guidance.
Work with a high-performing, passionate team that likes to have a good time along the way
You are worth it
Fair and competitive salary and benefits
We are growing. And so are you
We support you with your personalized career journey, in hitting your professional development goals and your vision for life
We use events to celebrate successes together with employees from all departments
- University degree or comparable education in a Computing with minimum 3 years undertaking 1st or 2nd line support, ideally having progressed to a lead support member role
- Experienced in Service Operations processes (e.g. ITIL Foundation or similar)
- Good problem solving and communication skills working with our customers in a professional and solution-driven manner
- Fluent verbal and written German skills, with strong English language skills
- Work closely with our customers in a 2nd and 3rd level support role to understand, investigate, prioritize and resolve their application support issues
- Continuously expand your knowledge of the iPoint applications, hosting and customer environments to be able to deliver a better and quicker service to our customers
- Work closely with Product Owners, Developers and Project teams as needed to resolve complex support cases
- Assessing and Prioritizing support enquiries with effective escalation when needed
- Perform software deployments, updates and upgrades for our software products
We use digitalization to bring about sustainable change. With our expert software and services, we support global players like BASF, Becton Dickinson, Emerson, Ford, Logitech, Magna, Osram, Roche, and Toyota, in creating sustainable and legally compliant products worldwide.
With passion and conviction, we stand by our customers as a reliable partner and support their strategic sustainability goals. These are great goals to achieve.
Which is why our growing team of 170+ experts needs you, your skills, and your enthusiasm!
Didn't find what you were looking for? Check out all our job offers here!