2021 has already been a very busy year for those who are affected by US and EU laws relating to Product Compliance and Sustainability matters. Get an update on the latest trends across industries, from top-down influences, regulatory changes, and the powerful new role of "Fit for 55”: a package of proposals to make the European Union’s (EU) climate, energy, land use, transport, and taxation policies fit for reducing net greenhouse gas emissions by at least 55% by 2030.
We review of some of 2021’s key themes and trends in the Product Compliance and Sustainability space and also take a look ahead at what’s coming up for 2022.
What's in it for you:
• EU Chemicals Strategy for Sustainability – What’s going on?
• RoHS Review – What has happened so far?
• One year of SCIP reporting
• Brexit – a look at UK REACH and RoHS
• Across the Atlantic Ocean: News on TSCA and California Proposition 65
• Even more regulations – What’s going on with poly- and perfluoroalkyl compound regulations in Europe and North America?
• EU Taxonomy / Fit for 55
> Watch the video